EGO Pollution Madness: a 2D open-world action platformer that combines a fast and skillful game mode with puzzle-solving and a captivating narrative, which you'll enjoy through the exploration of a huge Cyber-Fantasy environment composed of non-linear areas where pollution has life on the verge of extinction.
You play as Proto, a little hero with a mission to help restore the forces of the elemental spirit of life, fighting against pollution monsters created by an evil corporation. As you help the spirit of life regain its strength, you'll learn how the planet reached this terrible situation where life is not sustainable, as well as understand the responsibility, and the actions that we humans must avoid to prevent this possible future.
- Attack with your magic Yo-Yo, you are not only defeating monsters but also collecting Prāṇa the energy that connects everything in the universe and you can use it to make some magic spells like healing yourself.
- Now use that big M-Tech 00 (cyber prosthesis) could be heavy and slow, by the way, I mentioned that it makes more damage and it’s customizable but just wait when you get the real stuff awesome weapons, sure you need to spend some E.G (electrostatic generator) but don’t worry, this is clean energy you are charging just by moving.
- An original art direction strongly inspired by manga and anime style but also with some western culture touch, giving the game a unique aesthetic identity where Cyber technology and fantasy merge perfectly.
- When you defeat a boss or maybe just exploring around, you can find power-ups that give you the capacity to perform new abilities like the Coo-Dash so you can reach more places and have a better chance to complete this journey.
- “Without music life would be a mistake” … Our talented composer is making the most exquisite OST to create the best immersive experience, where gamers really fall in love with it.
- You'll meet some allies to help you in your adventure like Maskelyne a little girl bud a talented one, there no system that this hacker can't break.
- And many others but be careful in who you trust.
Salom Bros is an indie game development studio founded by two brothers.
If you discover any bugs and/or find the game runs slow, don't hesitate to contact us (demo alpha isn't fully optimized and may run slower on older machines).